Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end of 2009...

This is the last day of 2009. I still have 45 minutes to go before its the new year. 2010 baby!

This morning I woke up from a dream. I was in my own world again. There was magic, friendship, family and alot of animals... I can't really remember the details but it was in my own world that I have visited several times in my dreams.

As I got on with my day, I looked forward to going out to Sentral and catch a movie with my buddies. Too bad one of my closest friend can't be there so it was only me, Hooi Ling, her sister and another friend of mine. It's been such a long time since I went out and hang around in a group. By 4.30pm, we got tickets to watch Avatar at 6.15pm.

While waiting for the movie, we went to get some bite in McDonald and I can't believe how fast time flies cause before we knew it, it was 6.15 already. I rushed to get popcorn and when we entered the movie theater, we were just in time. The screen was blank, thank God for that.

The movie started... It was amazing! We got theater 4 and the seats was awesome! I actually went into the movie. I was in Pandora! During the destruction of the home of the Na'vi, I could feel the earth shake cause the sound system was totally amazing till the floor and chairs in the theater shook. That really made me enter the movie! The quality was awesome! So clear! Clearer than the cinemas in Penang... I really love the story in the movie!

The Na'vi is all about protecting the nature of their planet. Damn I wish I could be one of them. It will be fun to explore places everyday. Fly! Thats the best part. Haha... I rarely dream of flying but whenever I did dream of flying... It was wonderful! Most of the time I dream of jumping from high places and landing safely. I would even dream of having magical abilities and create fireballs with my hand. My dreams are always out of this world and never normal. Most of the times I would have vampire moves and abilities like crawling up walls or flying... The only normal dreams I have is running away from something. Either it is away from school or from home but the out of this world factors will come in...

15 more minutes to midnight!!! After one door closes, another will open... Another chapter of my life closes and a new chapter will be written... Life goes on... Hello 2010!!!!!!

No comments: