Sunday, March 15, 2009

Insomniac Dreamer...(A new me?)

Ok!
I wonder how long I have been gone...
Well, not gone from this world of course but gone from this web...
Why do I keep thinking I was gone and now back again???
Where did I go to?
OK, forget it... I'm talking nonsense again.
I guess I just don't really know how to start writing this post.

Why Insomniac Dreamer?
Thats my new theme lol.
I'm not actually suffering from insomnia, but I'm just having trouble going to sleep. I find the atmosphere at night too precious to go to sleep. It's the best time to be alive, when I'm all alone in my room, knowing everybody is asleep and I can just let myself go, lost in thoughts without anybody there to disturbe me...
It is also the best time to read! And while reading, dream...
I just love reading and the book I'm reading now is really really really addictive...
It's title is 'Second Chance' by Jane Green and I can't put the book down once I opened it.
Another reason why I love those moments is because I might not get the chance to enjoy it anymore in the future, when I can't wake up at any hour in the day as I like...
That is why these moments are so precious to me.

Ok...
SO thats all you guys need to know bout my blog title this year...
I'm a dreamer and I love being alive during the night aspeacially when it's raining...
By the way,
Lexi Isabella Ferrari...
Thats my German name combined with my Italian name...
I believe in fate and fate has given me this name...

German: Lexi Isabella
Itallian: Isabella Ferrari
German+Itallian= Lexi Isabella Ferrari

I got those names from blothings but I swear I only did it once to obtain those names. I was so shock when I saw the connection and what r the odds of me getting the name Ferrari? I guess I am destined to be a Ferrari fan after all! HAHA!!!

No comments: