Monday, August 2, 2010

If only life is fair... -Really Good Times-

During the Chinese New Year, I invited Haliunaa to celebrate the celebrations together, from Butterworth, Penang to my home in Taiping, Perak. I wanted her to experience the culture and what Chinese New Year is all about here in Malaysia. During her time in Taiping, we went to the Taiping Museum and visited the zoo with Hema, Hooi Ling and her sister. Hooi Ling just had to loose her purse at the zoo. Haizz...
The best part was the open house I had at my home for the festivities. Hooi Ling and her family was there, Hema and her family was there and Johnny was wearing his new chinese Sam Foo... Haha! He looked so amazingly cute and adorable. It was my dad's birthday too and we all did a stupid suprise for him. Haha! The fan was on and the candles went off. It was so hillarious!

The time we had in Taiping was fun of course, but we had to go back to Penang and the fun continued there. I can't remember what occasion was it, but I could only remember one thing. Well, two actually... Pizza and Alcohol. Hahahahahaha.... It was a girls's night at the hostel(Shh... Can't bring alcohol into the hostel lol). We had 2 cans of Carlsberg, 2 bottles of Vodca and one bottle of red wine. Total percentage of Alcohol combined, I guess it must have been 40% at least. We played 'Truth or Dare' and could not stop laughing our ass off. I will never ever forget about that night cause I was the only one brave enough to choose dare since everyone kept sticking with truth. No fun it all we do is tell the truth... Lol, so in the end, I was the craziest girl that night. Not drunk, but crazy. Haha!

Before that night, we had another outing together, the 5 of us. I guess it was the last outing we had with Huei cause the rest of the outing was without her. We went to Queensbay and just being funny, I suggested to have our dinner in T-Bowl. A toilet concept restaurant serving really delicious chinese and western food. Haliunaa was kind of grossed out with the concept of the restaurant, but in the end she still enjoyed the whole experienced. Hooi Ling wanted to taste the Poo Ice cream. Haha! Thank goodness she didn't cause if she did, I would have a hard time controlling my laughter. After that, we decided to take photos together in the picture booth. I was so excited cause I've never taken pictures with friends in a picture booth before and I was so noob about it. We went into the booth, and that is when all hell broke loose. The shop keeper must have thought we were a bunch of lunatics cause we couldn't stop laughing in histerics... It was so hillarious and I think that was the happiest moment I ever had in my 18 years of life! The pictures came out beautiful and each of us had two to keep. I'll never forget about the way we laughed in that small crammed photo booth. Trully the best!

No comments: