Monday, March 15, 2010

A day of never ending mistakes! (Short verion of the previous post)

Okay! Maybe the post I posted previously was too bloody long and confusing cause most of the things I wrote never really happened the way it happened. I just changed it a lil so that it matches the 'Amazing Race' concept. Here is how it really happened.

Date: 13.3.2010
I return to Penang on Friday (12.3.2010) just to sit for this stupid Pengajian Malaysia exam. I didn't really put that much effort into studying cause I've had always hated history. I was just hoping for a miracle to happen and somehow complete the exam without any problem. I think I did OK. I even finished it an hour and a half early. My good vibes in the examination hall was onced again blocked by a wall of rubbish that made my eyes sore...

KDU was having an open day for registeration for the new March intake. I had to wait for AK to finish her exam before we can start our journey back to Taiping, so I waited at the foyer. After half an hour, I decided to head up to the I-Lab and wait for her there. I went into my facebook as usual and watch Lady Gaga's new music video, telephone. When the vid finished loading, AK was already beside me so, we watched it together. Found it very interesting in a disgusting way... It was good thought...

After the vid, we went to the bus stop at Macalister Road for a bus to Komtar/Perangin Mall cause AK wanted to buy an external hard drive. We actually bought the bus tickets back to Taiping on Friday. We bought the 2.30pm bus which gives us a few hours to spend before we head back to Butterworth. At the bus stop, there was an old lady which looks like a crazy woman who was smoking tobako. Kinda afraid and hope the bus would arrive soon. Waited kinda long but during that time, I kept talking about cars and whats the difference of a Kenari and a Kancil...

Reaching Perangin, we ate at the place we regularly go and shoped around. I bought 4 DVDs and wanted to buy a computer game. I just can't decide how many and which game to buy. In the end, I was running out of time and decided to buy a Sherlock Holmes game which cost only RM10. I set a time limit and that was by 2.00pm, we had to leave Komtar. The thing that I forgot was that, the bus we were taking back to Taiping is in Butterworth! It's impossible to reach the bus terminal in Butterworth in half an hours time!!!

That was my first mistake! My second mistake which I realized later in the bus back to Taiping is that, I double payed that computer shop! When I picked a game, I was suppose to pay the guy RM10 first and wait 15 minutes for my game to arrive. When it arrived, I was rushing for time. I took the game and payed him RM10 again! OMG! Made me feel like a doush-bag! I already felt guilty for spending money on stupid things and I nearly cost both I and AK to miss the bus back to Taiping! I still feel that way today... Haizz...

2 mistakes down... FOr the 3rd mistake, there was no bus going to the jetty at Komtar's bus terminal! Here, I was panicking and couldn't think straight anymore... There and then, I decided to take a taxi to the jetty. We told the guy about our situation and he kept repeating his experience missing a bus and having to sleep at the bus station. He also kept saying that we will never reach the bus terminal in Butterworth on time no matter how lucky we were. He even reminded us to run when come out from the ferry, which I did... AK took her own sweet time walking out from the ferry cause if I were to reach the bus first(if its there), I would ask to wait for her... SO I reached and I couldn't find the bus. My mind was like 'OH SHIT!'...

Desperate, I went to ask the Counter lady if the bus has really left or not. There was a malay gurl there too and she asked the lady the same question I wanted to ask. I heard the counter lady say the bus wasn't here yet. I was like 'WHAT'!!!! I tap at the malay girl's shoulder but she totally ignored me (made me kinda cursed at her). I asked the counter lady and she reassured me that the bus really wasn't here yet. I just couldn't believe it!!! When SK asked me, I took revenge by telling her that the bus did left already and we can't change the tickets... I totally LOL when I broke the good news to her. Her face was totally priceless!

Last mistake I did was crossing the road and ignoring a motorist... He honked at me and I totally ignored him. After that, it was a sleepless journey back to Taiping... One mistake did arise, but it was done by the driver of the bus. He took the wrong road. I just coudn't believe our luck...

~The End~

No comments: