Monday, September 15, 2008

National Service...

Wow! I never thought I would read those words...

"Tahniah! (My IC num), (My full Name) anda telah dipilih untuk menyertai Program Latihan Khidmat Negara 6/2009"

I was like shouting in the car... "What! No! Shit! WTF! ARGH!!! WTH!!!"...

Three months! Three months! Three months!!!

I don't wanna spend three months in NS!

I wanna learn driving and my music!

I felt like the horse in this video...

Look how those horses march...

Awesome!

But WTH...

I gotto go...

And I am going lol...

It's not the activities that are bothering me,

It's the staying there for three months that is bothering me!

I love doing rough and tough activities...

BUt I hate staying in a place where I have to...

I can't even imagine myself bathing in the toilet!

ARGH!!!!

But I'm gonna be tough! Nothing is gonna bring me down there!

To me, it's gonna be fun and painful at the same time...

I'm not a social person and making friends is one problem...

I hate racist and I know I'm gonna get in trouble there...

However, I'm highly disciplined...

I'm not as wild and untamed like Spirit...

I'm more like those stupid horses that follow orders lol...

But I can be like Spirit if I have to be...

HAha...

No comments: